image1 image2 image3

HELLO WE'ARE JANYDEEP|WELCOME TO OUR PERSONAL BLOG|WE LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|'WE ARE FASHION DESIGNERS

The Classy-Winter look.



             






Hey loves !!!

What's up this winter. I have something exited to make your winters (Glam+Classy).

So let me tell you about this super Classy Winter look.  I've got this style Inspired from Kendall+Kylie winter looks. By adding no-glass, Sunglasses to add more simplicity to this look.

I've added Trendy Velvet Jacket from Ronni Nicole. Footwear from Koovs Fashion and my own DIY no-glass, sunglasses. The whole look makes the winter super Glam.










Are you ready to pick up trendy velvet Jacket and animal printed collars and cuffs!! with all new no-glass sunglasses,  so add Red lip-color to get some Drama on your look. 


 On these cold days, always have one rule on mind - Simple is Glam. Never add more prints and glumpsy attires over your look. Winters are comfort and more you add the shades of Black, nudes, pinks and more neutral palettes the more glam you look. But if you still wanted to play with vibrant colors, do 80-20 rule, ie. the 80% Neutral and 20% vibrant. Its all up to you, how you style yourself. And never forget your Personality, I mean everybody have different styles and looks, its up on them how they are carrying it.








 Ohhh!!!  And the most Important thing, always have Confidence over your face. It makes your look more confident and Stylish. Remember!! Style is Attitude.








Being a blogger I love to share my own styles and getting you guys taking these as an Inspiration and loving me a lot. I hope you too try this look this winters. Because,

 Baby!! it's cold outside. 












So, just put on Jacket as an Dress, add stockings and off course, my love Heels!! Aaah I am just crazy about it. And yea!!  never forget to put these Glasses on.








To get this look,  Shop on-

Velvet Jacket - Ronni Nicole

Heels - Koovs Fashion



And yaaah!!  I am hoping for your comments down Below, to let me know your suggestions about this look. 
So please Comment down your Reactions.
Stick around!! New post coming soon.


Thanks for reading with all patience .





PC - Gitesh Parolkar.
Blogger and Poser - Jany.
Editer- Jany.

Regards-:
TheWestTrend.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment